Comdu.it is a growing global network of diaspora volunteers committed to the sustainable development of Sri Lanka. We operate out of Canada, Germany, and Switzerland. We leverage diaspora technical expertise by bridging passionate volunteers with local grassroot organizations as a way to co-create meaningful and sustainable solutions for accessible education, livelihoods, and socio economic empowerment of all vulnerable and under-represented populations in Sri Lanka.
Comdu.it is dedicated to helping shift diaspora engagement from charity to sustainability, from aid to economic development, and from remittance to knowledge-based economy.
Goals and objectives
- Needs review
- Ability to read and translate Tamil
- Background in project development and evaluation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
What can be expected from us
- Strong involvement in building an NGO project from initial budgeting to execution in targeted community
- Opportunity to work a well-established network of teams to diversify skill sets and create innovative solutions
- Great team of people with diverse backgrounds who are passionate about creating an impact and providing sustainable solutions in third world nations
- Vibrant learning culture that focuses on feedback & personal growth
- Great contribution in the growth and development of international communities