Goals and Objectives
• Support the development of a fundraising strategy.
• Develop and manage efforts to identify, solicit, and communicate with potential
donors in line with the organization’s fundraising mandate.
• Plan, manage, and implement a fundraising campaign, including development and
solicitation of business sponsorships, coordination of logistics, as well as the
management of volunteers.
• Identify and prepare proposals for government, business, foundations, and private
• Prioritize job tasks as appropriate in accordance to the organizational fundraising
• With the guidance and mentoring of the supervisor, accomplish other assigned
administrative tasks as needed.
• Post-Secondary Education preferred
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently; ability to organize resources and
• Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
• Ability to interact effectively with a range of stakeholders.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including telephone and email
correspondence, proofreading and editing; comfortable speaking on camera, over
the phone and able to host those attending events tactfully and persuasively.