English | German
COMDU.IT 2019 APPLICATION FORM
Thank you for your interest in applying to comdu.it’s 2019 Sri Lanka Mission.
Our application process consists of five consecutive stages as outlined below:
Stage 1: Online Application Form
We have simplified our application process to make it easier for applicants to submit their preliminary application for consideration.
- Your Personal Information
- Position ID Number and Title
- Your Statement of Interest
- Your Resume
If you are successful at Stage 1, you will be invited to participate in Stage 2.
Stage 2: Request for Supplementary Documents
- Letter of Reference
- Proof of Citizenship
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Other documentation as requested
If you are successful at Stage 2, you will be invited to participate in Stage 3.
Stage 3: Panel Interview
- In-Person Panel Interview (Toronto or Hamburg)
- Videoconference Interview available in extenuating circumstances only.
If you are successful at Stage 3, you will be invited to participate in Stage 4.
Stage 4: Local Partner Assessment
- Your candidacy will be assessed by the host partnering organization based in Sri Lanka.
This assessment may be done via email, telephony, or videoconference at the convenience of the partner.
If you are successful at Stage 4, you will be invited to participate in Stage 5.
Stage 5: Offer and Acceptance
- Once local partner confirms your suitability, a written offer will be made to the applicant which must be accepted in writing as well.
- Following acceptance of an offer, the successful applicant will be transferred for pre-departure orientation.
If you have experience any challenges with our application process at any stage, please contact
us at [email protected].